REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Items can be returned for a full refund within fourteen (14) days of purchase, with original receipt and original packaging (if applicable).
Items can be returned for store credit in the amount of the total purchase value, for the respective product(s) being returned, within thirty (30) days of purchase. Store credit has no cash value. Upon use of store credit, no change will be issued in the form of cash. If no purchase is made in the same transaction as the returned item, store credit will be issued in the amount of the total purchase value, in the form of a NHCS gift card.
Items that cannot be returned:
• All custom orders.
• Broken or damaged items.
• Items that are opened, or missing any parts or pieces.
• Items not accompanied by a receipt.
• Clearance or discontinued items, or items marked “sale final.”
• Products by affiliate vendors.
• Any edible products.
• Pet houses, pet toys, pet beds and pet apparel
• Mattress toppers, items containing fabric or cushion.
Under certain circumstances, some items that cannot be returned may be eligible for exchange or replacement.
Restocking fees may apply. Restocking fees range from five dollars ($5) to twenty five dollars ($25).
New Hampshire Country Store reserves the right to deny/refuse any returns or exchanges on any item, at its discretion.